SECURITY GUARD TRAINING
We take pride in providing the best possible training to our officers and supervisors. We believe that training will prepare our officers for real life situations at our client post. It's important to hire the highest quality individuals with the best instincts for the work, it is critical that we sharpen and refine those basic talents with quality training.
POST TRAINING AND BASIC SECURITY TRAINING
Allied Nationwide will provide the following training to all security officers assigned to our client’s post:
- Radio Procedures - Officers learn to make clear and accurate radio transmissions.
- High Image Standards - It is imperative that the Security officers present an image to the employees and visitors that are favorable to our client while maintaining a professional security image. Allied Nationwide Security is aware of that fact that our security officer's behavior and performance will reflect directly on our clients.
- Conflict Management - this course is design to teach officers to recognize and control potentially volatile situations. The course helps officers develop the ability to recognize behavior that could result in serious injury or damage to property.
- Proper Report Writing - all activities of Allied Nationwide Security officers will be properly documented. Any incidents resulting in damage to property or jeopardizing the safety of employees or the general public will be thoroughly documented on Daily Activity Report (DAR). Other security officer training includes report writing, administrative practices and related document preparation and submission.
- Jurisdiction and limitations of the Security Officer - While the scope of work and responsibilities for the security staff are extensive, there are limitations to the jurisdiction and authority granted to Security Officer. Security Officers do not have powers of arrest. To prevent lawsuits and embarrassment to our client, Security Officers are properly trained in jurisdiction, limits of authority. Allied Nationwide Security will reinforce that the role of the Security Officer is to observe, monitor and report.
RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION OF PERSONNEL
Equal Employment Opportunity
All personnel actions including recruitment, selection, promotion and discipline are made without regard to a person's disabilities, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and age or veteran status. Our Human Resource Department performs random audits to ensure all federal and state regulations are complied with and understood.
Allied Nationwide Security complies with all applicable laws, executive orders and regulations regarding nondiscrimination in employment.
Our Company utilizes many different resources for the recruitment of personnel. In order to reduce personnel turnover, we hire employees near each post.
Our recruiters to recruit new personnel regularly use local educational institutes. Student are motivated individuals thus, student make great security officers.
We also utilize public and private community group, local job fair, military facilities and various offices of state employment agencies to recruit new personnel.
- Preliminary Interview
- Review completed application
- Written and verbal skills checked
- Conduct complete background check
- Two testing packages issued
- Exercising Powers to Arrest: Focuses on differences between a private security officer and a law enforcement officer.
- Company Designed Handbook and Test: Focus on safety, reporting procedures and general duties performed by a security officer and proper grooming of a security officer.
- Second interview with Employment Supervisor
- Department of Motor Vehicles report
- Pre-employment drug screening
- Job offers made
- Complete I-9 form
- Assign position
- Schedule training
- Assignment to specific client site
All of our security officers continue their training and experience through mandatory Allied Nationwide Security in-service class, that are held every six months. These classes continuously retrain and refresh all of our security officers on all-new laws, techniques, and procedures of the security service industry.